The One West Point development will offer 701 new homes across four buildings, situated in a prime position at the centre of the OPDC regeneration area.
The tallest building in the collection, W54, will be a 54 storey tower offering 362 homes that when complete, will be the tallest residential landmark in West/North & South London and the 16th tallest building in the capital, amongst the iconic office and strategic Towers in the striking London skyline.
W54 will offer 362 highly specified 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and executive suites on the upper floors, each with private balcony or terrace, all offering a luxury lifestyle second to none. The apartments will allow an abundance of light via the floor-to-ceiling windows to complement the modern, industrial feel created by the inclusion of engineered wide panelled oak flooring.
All residents will have access to extensive communal landscaped gardens and courtyards, providing a dedicated space to relax in an urban oasis, alongside numerous outstanding residential and amenity facilities, that have been designed by award winning architect/designer Jo Cowan.
Residents’ proposed lifestyle facilities will include:
• 24-hour concierge with a full suite of services
• Valet parking
• Private dining suite
• Residents’ private bar and lounge in ambient setting
• Tian Tian restaurant and supermarket
• Branded coffee shop
• Yoga, meditation and holistic suite
• Fully equipped gymnasium
• Private multifunctional screening room
• Childrens’ soft play area
• Dog day-care facilities
• Co-working office space with state of the art communications and private boardroom