About Preston Oaks
An eco-friendly development, it comprises four bungalow units, two of which feature rooftop gardens.
It incorporates sustainable elements into the design, such as recycled wood and rain-water harvesting. It’s design orientation is also unique, with minimal window openings and sun-facing sites on the building, as well as large floor to ceiling windows and doors that allow natural ventilation and lighting.
Units have built-ups ranging from 6,634 sq ft to 7,221 sq ft, and land sizes of 6,233 sq ft to 6,847 sq ft. All the bungalows have an open concept on the ground floor.
PROJECT SELLING POINTS
- Alarm System Ready
- CCTV Camera Ready
- Security Sensored Door and Window
- Building Orientation
- Natural Lighting
- Solar Heater
- Inverter Air Conditioning
INDOOR ENVIRONMENT QUALITY
- Practical layout which promotes Cross Ventilation for Natural Air Circulation
- High Ceiling
- Floor to Ceiling Height Window for ample natural lighting
- Low VOC Paint
- Water Saving Sanitary Wares & Tap Fittings
- Rain Water Harvest
- Water Recycling for outdoor use
- Close proximity to Local Health Centre, Recreational Clubs, Colleges & Shopping Centres
NEAR BY LANDMARK
Penang Adventist Hospital, Pulau Tikus Market, Pulau Tikus Eateries, Gurney Drive, Gurney Plaza, Gurney Paragon, Gleneagles Hospital
Preston Oaks is a house project developed by New Bob Group, Preston Oaks at Pulau Pinang has the following facilities: Car park and Garden.
- Car park