This industrial building development spreads across 13.7 acres of land in Section 22, Shah Alam comprising 33 link industrial building and 16 semi-detached industrial building. The units have wide frontages and offer built-up areas area in the range of 5,437 sqft and 5,928 sqft. Furthermore, Gravitas offers dedicated space designed to handle every key stage for business success – manufacturing, trading, import & export, logistic & warehousing companies, which appeal mainly to SME businesses and upgraders that require medium sized built-up area and investors alike. The unprecedented flexibility of the development allows flexibility in customization of space, integrating Showroom/Office, Warehouse and Factory based on business and operation requirements.
Businesses can also expect close to air, land and sea facilities and turn continuous traffic into ample opportunities. Surrounded by all well-established MNCs and a well-planned industrial area, Gravitas is situated next to major expressways such as LDP, ELITE, Federal Highway, KESAS and LKSA which offers hassle-free ease of accessibility for operations.
- Good Access and connectivity
- Building orientation mostly facing : North East & South West
- Good site layout with single entry point, perimeter fencing – better security
- Functional, practical floor layout with wide frontage & high ceiling internal space
- Flexible layout – suit various user groups & it’s expandable
- Modern contemporary façade design. Long eaves for weather protection
- Wide, bright & well ventilated access staircase
- 66ft & 40ft wide internal roads
- High head room entry : 16.5’ at rear for ease of lorry passing through for both link & semi-D
- Rain-harvesting system for Semi-D
- Building Design
a) Building is generally modern contemporary design (Clean, simple, liner façade treatment
b) Long eaves for weather protection Double volume ceiling height at rear – expandable
c) Semi-D units : 43ft
d) Link units : 35ft (@ eave but pending on depth of truss)
- Motorized Front shutter ht – 10’ht (Link)
- Wide motorized sliding gate : 20’ ht (Semi-D)
- Insulated roof-cooler internal space, safe on energy cost
Gravitas is a commercial project developed by Potensi Rajawali Sdn Bhd, Gravitas at Kuala Lumpur has the following facilities: parking. Local amenities include hospitals such as Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, GM Plaza and Berkat Sentral Clinic (BSC), schools such as Territorio Federal Kuala Lumpur, Mutiara international grammar school and Wallstreetenglish, shopping centers such as Plaza OUG, Shah alam sentral and Platinum Sentral, restaurants such as Rx. Payal. Khan, Malayalam Biriyani and Nasi Kandar Ar-Raaziq, and the public transport stations of KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur and Bank Negara.