DEPARTMENT: Finance and HR
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Bangkok, Thailand
REPORTING INTO: Financial Director, Thailand
Dot Property Group is a Digital Media Company that operates a portfolio of 12 websites and print products covering 10 ASEAN Countries.
Our mission is to provide the most comprehensive choice of properties for consumers, whilst being the most effective advertising platform and lead generator for property professionals.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our Thailand team who are committed to making a positive difference in a fast-growing digital company. Everyone who joins us understands the vital role they play in their teams and is committed to contributing towards growing the business and positioning Dot Property as a market leader in Asia.
- Coordinate and Lead the timely collection of input data in the payroll process, i.e. employee data, time and attendance data, compensation and benefits data and payroll payment data.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
- Handle for company activities.
- Handle recruitment process such as posting advertisement, phone screening for shortlisting, arranging interview, employment contracts and etc aligned with local regulations, Company policies and procedures.
- Monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures followed by managers and staff.
- Manage and update human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Completes internal and external correspondence, legal documents, form letters and other documents,Oversee all administrative tasks in the office and professional development activities.
- Operates office equipment such as stationary, officer supplies, photocopiers etc.
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information.
- Assists with communication and planning to all staff as required.
- Administering group life, accident & health insurance and social security fund for all employees.
- Dealing with the government for submitting HR’s documents such as social security fund, compensation fund, etc.
- Prepare support documents for visa and work permit when needed.
- Responsible for Visa & Work Permit processes and 90 days notification for Expats.
- Coordinate with Thai government officials for BOI, visa, work permit, etc.; and prepare the relevant registration documents.
- Book hotels, flight tickets, car rental and coordinate to airlines or hotel for all employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 3+ years’ experience in HR Generalist role
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly in English
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Service
- Oriented and work well with different level of staff / Manager
- Positive Attitude & Mature
- Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Good Command of English
If this sounds like you and you have a passion for the digital space, then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org